Thursday 24 April 2014

MR DRUGSTORE...


Hey peps!!!!! 
So after a busy day at work I was on my way home when this drugstore just jumps out of no where and invites me in! I was trying to be polite and say no in till  I looked through the window of all these happy people enjoying themselves getting lost in all the isles. The colours so bright and sharp. I thought to myself I can pop in just for a minute. So I accepted the drugstores offer, to which it flung its door wide open and congratulated me for saying yes. Walking through the isles I was arguing with myself. I was thinking I need this I don't need this but I really do need this and that and this. Before I knew It, I looked outside it was getting dark. Wow have I really been in here that long. I looked down at my basket and realised it was time for me to go. At the checkout line I was so happy look at all these new things I'm going to have. The lady at the checkout was also really pleased with what I had and  told me I made some good choices here in this beautiful drugstore. I skip out the shop and Mr drugstore gives me a pat on my back please come back soon he shouted as I walked away. 10minutes later I checked inside my bag to look at all my new gems and suddenly realised there was a receipt on top of the bag. I read this long list of things of just brought and at the bottom was the bill! Oh noooooo! Mr drugstore you did it again...




What's up guys hope you enjoyed that little story. Lol let me know if that has ever happened to you. It's always happens me! 

Anyway I've got some make up hauls/reviews coming up for you soon get excited I am!! 
Thanks for reading.


A.j. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment