Tuesday 22 April 2014

give me something new TOP 5 make up products

Come and see what are my top five make up products to have this spring! 




Hey peps so as you can see this is actually my second post since my blog started I'm very excited to talk about something beauty related and make up is something I'm  very passionate about. Saying that I'm no way a professional or a make up genius just thought I would share my favourite Top 5 items I'm loving at the moment.



So most of you will of probably seen one of these before it's a real techniques brow brush. It's amazing! I love it first of all because it's like my favourite colour. I use eyeshadow to colour in my eyebrows because I'm what you would call a wobbler. A wobbler is someone who can't use a pencil because they wobble to much. Lol. I got mine at boots for about £21.99 in a park of 5, all different eye brushes, there really soft brushes and pick up lots of product. They make your brows really natural looking, a really good brush.



So this is the studio finish concealer spf 35 I use this product for under my eyes as I have really bad dark circles and love how thick the texture is. It has the best coverage for my eyes and doesn't irritate them. People will  say it's more for blemishes and spots but for me I love it for my under eyes. I think it's  about £15 which it might be little pricey but it's last month's. I like how small the product is so you can carry out round in your make up bag. 




Soooo this little beauty is the lumi magique base light primer from l`oreal Paris. It proper illuminates the skin, this is great under my foundation. I have really dry skin so I just use a tiny bit and spread it with my fingers all on my face.since wearing this product people have said to me I look healthier. It really does brighten the skin. I brought it from boots for £9.99 the only down side is it comes out very quickly from the pump. If you want that natural glow then choose this.




OMG! This is the new shimmer highlighter from MUA. This is really fantastic. It's summer soon and you defo don't need to go on hoilday to get your glow. It's all in this pot! This is perfect to put of top of your checks for that extra shimmer. I'm so glad I decided to get this. It's a crime  at only £3 from superdrug. B.A.R.gin! Love it love it love it.




So as the saying goes " last but not least "  No.5 is the Mac mineralize spf 15 foundation. So this is a really new product for me as I normally wear the pro longwear foundation. But I do have really dry skin and want more of a hydrating foundation so I've had this for a few days now and I'm really liking the texture. It's really soft on the skin.It can come off your face quite quick but  make sure you set it with a power not to heavy . I love the glass bottle it comes In. Very posh.Lol. I brought mine at debenhams dept store for £25. It's pretty standard price. I would definitely consider getting this if you have dry skin and like a light to medium coverage.





And that was my Top Five make up products for this spring! If you have any suggestions on what other products would be great before summer hits.please let me know! 

What's your top 5 make up products??


Keep blogging and blagging  

Lots of love
A.j.


No comments:

Post a Comment