Monday 9 June 2014

soap&glory haul!

Soap&Glory Time! 


So I picked up some soap&glory items from boots about a week ago, I've never tryed any items from soap&glory before so I was pretty excited to it try them out. I must say I really liked most of the items because I didn't think I would.



The first thing I got was this wonderbroze in the  colour sundaze. I love all the different colours. It's quite alot of product for your money with a mirror. It's a slight shimmer, but it's  perfect for summer.find it here I got mine at £11.00.



The next thing I picked up was this concealer. Called kick ass concealer in the colour light. This is amazing find for £10.00 you get a brightening under eye concealer and cover up for  spots and a  fixing power with sponge and a mirror. My favourite bit has to be the powder, I love  the fact it's completely a white colour for that extra brightness and makes your concealer stay put. find it here.


This is a instant flaw softening illuminator called hocus focus. It reminds me of a magic potion. You can use this as a highlighter for your cheeks or mix In with your foundation. I personally use it as a primer it just brings that  soft base for your foundation and that natural shimmer  if you have dry skin like me your really enjoy this product. I got mine for £11.00 find it here.



I'm not really one for eyeshadow primer but I thought I would give it a go. It was £8.00 from boots find it here. Primer is defo the way forward. It's really soft on the skin. you can wear this just on its own. Just pop a little in the corners of your eyes just to brighten them up. I'm glad I chose this as my Frist primer but I will try others. It defo makes my eyeshadow stay on longer.

 


Again this is a first for me as I've never brought a night cream before. It's called wish upon a jar. But as I'm in my mid twenties and I'm really bad when it's comes to looking after my skin. I really need to start paying more attention to my skin. I decided to buy a night cream. I love the sliver ball packaging. It smells  like a chocolate orange I actually quite like the smell and its a really think texture but I just use a tiny bit rub it in my hands and then all over my face right before bed after I've taken my makeup off. I've only used it a few times but I love how soft my skin feels when I  awake up in the morning. Its actually on offer at the moment online maybe also in store I might of paid a little bit more. But it's £10.67 find it here.



So this is the trick and treatment under eye concealer. I have to be completely honest when I brought this I was super excited to use it but I was a little disappointed I have really  sensitive eyes  and this formula really irritated my eyes. I found out tho that this perfect for a highlighter for  cheekbones with your foundation.  I brought for £9.00 I'm not going to leave a link for this one as I believe their are better concealers out there. I  still  wanted to add it as I still brought it and wanted to include my thoughts.




These are off your face, make up wipes. Again on offer at £3.00, 3 in1 make up wipes gentle on my skin cleanse and tones and exfoliates the skin. Perfect for when your in a rush to take your make up off nice and easy. find it here.




P.s  just to let you know there is offer on all  soap&glory cosmetics at boots at the moment so check that out! www.boots.com this link will take you straight to all the soap& glory stuff.



I hope you enjoyed this post, you can ask me anything about  this post and till the next one ''  keep blogging and blagging ''
A.J.
X




2 comments:

  1. Wow great haul, you got some lovely bits! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete